DIGITAL HUMAN BODY SYSTEM APPLICATION AND R&D
Morphology Teaching Platform
1. System features
After more than ten years of development. It selects the best from the tens of thousands of digital slices/specimens and integrates the high-quality teaching resources of hundreds of medical colleges and universities. It represents the highest level of digital slice-making at present. This system has description and annotation and has a specimen pattern diagram, which completely exceeds the current teaching needs for morphology in colleges and universities
The function of the histology module as an example (the function of the pathology section library and parasite sample library are the same)
1. Slice information: organization name, staining, resolution, file size, etc.
2. Slice browsing: press and hold the slice with the mouse to drag freely and zoom the scroll wheel to view.
3. Slice navigation chart: quickly locate the position to be viewed and the current position coordinates.
4. Magnification: enlarge the slice by multiple, and browse by 4, 10, 20, 40, and any multiple.
5. Annotation information: View existing annotations, add annotations, save, etc.
6. Add dimension or measurement: add dimension or measurement to the current viewing area.
7. Slice specimen information: experts have made a detailed description of each slice.
Normal histological section and pathological section, pathological section and general pathological sample, specimen map, and pattern map are compared on different screens to meet the current popular teaching concepts such as curriculum integration and autonomous learning.
According to the five levels of medical students, teachers can choose the corresponding learning resources.
As shown in the figure
5. Exhibition mode Full touch operation display.
Packaging & Shipping
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: X50X250 cm
Single gross weight: 500.000 kg
Package Type: Standard for Export
The hardware quality guarantee period of the product is 24 months after the arrival of the goods at the port of destination, during which the buyer shall be responsible for any damage caused by the buyer; the software can be upgraded free of charge.
Digital Human Technology focuses on the research & development and application of Chinese digital human. Working with well-known experts in famous medical schools, it has successfully developed a series of innovative products e.g. the first “Chinese Digital Human Anatomy System”, “Digital Human Clinical Operation Planning System” and “Digital Medical Morphology Autonomous Learning System”. These products have been used in more than one hundred medical colleges and physician training centers in China, which has alleviated the worldwide shortage of specimens in medical education.